Freelance industries have recently taken a broader chance in the job market, especially after the breakout of COVID-19. Here are some statistics that might be surprising for you.
- Dr. Job is Thrilled to Announce its Latest ATS Integration with Lever Talent Management Solution (LeverTRM)
- How to Write an Experience Certificate Request Letter?
- Top 12 Civil Engineer Interview Questions (with answers)
- 60 Shopping Malls Common Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Women Jobs: 19 Top Career Options for Women of All Ages|Drjobpro.com
1- Almost 30 million freelancers are long-term oriented.
2- 31% of freelancers earn $75,000+ a year.
3- There are 57 million freelancers in the US.
4- Working from home improves performance by 13%.
5- 30% of freelance writers make under $10 per hour during their first year.
6- Men make four times more money than women in freelancing.
7- 91% of freelancers think the future of the profession is bright.
8- Half of the working US population will turn to freelance work over the next five years.
If you know any other interesting statistics, please share them in the comments.
For a dream career, click here.