During Ramadan; your energy decreases and between working while fasting, sleepless nights, family gatherings and schools reunions it becomes harder to achieve anything during the holy month, but that’s not how it should be, Ramadan is actually the month of blessings and we should be the best version of ourselves during it. As some companies tend to give its employees extra days off and short working hours, we should not take that for granted, on the contrary we should do our best to be more productive. That’s why we’re here to list down the 5 tips that will help you become more productive during Ramadan!
- Dr. Job is Thrilled to Announce its Latest ATS Integration with Lever Talent Management Solution (LeverTRM)
- How to Write an Experience Certificate Request Letter?
- Top 12 Civil Engineer Interview Questions (with answers)
- 60 Shopping Malls Common Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Women Jobs: 19 Top Career Options for Women of All Ages|Drjobpro.com
Don’t forget to join your family and friends at Iftaar and reminisce the old memories, share laughter, share love… Ramadan Kareem.
For a dream career, click here.