Artificial intelligence is going to be the future of technology. Experts are claiming that bots can replace a lot of us in the near future. Having said that bots will also require someone to operate them. Now is the time that we learn how to deal with bots and stay ahead in the race.
- Dr. Job is Thrilled to Announce its Latest ATS Integration with Lever Talent Management Solution (LeverTRM)
- How to Write an Experience Certificate Request Letter?
- Top 12 Civil Engineer Interview Questions (with answers)
- 60 Shopping Malls Common Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Women Jobs: 19 Top Career Options for Women of All Ages|Drjobpro.com
- Critical thinking - Think critically, think out of the box.
- Creativity - Being creative helps.
- Adaptability and agility - Adapting the latest technology is the simplest way to gel with bots.
- Mastering current tech trends - Being open to technological changes helps.
- Communication - Upgrading communication skills – be it writing or be it spoken communication skills
- Patience - Above all, patience comes in handy.
For a dream career, click here!