Nursing is one of the most fulfilling occupations for people who are excited about supporting others and wish to make a big difference in their lives. Nurses have a wide variety of job choices. Furthermore, they have an easier time seeking employment than job applicants in other sectors. Nurses, both registered and certified, are still in high demand throughout the world.
Nursing is referred to as a "noble profession," and nursing positions are among the world's highest-paid. Nursing jobs include Mental Health nurse jobs, Pediatric nurse jobs, Emergency room nurse jobs, nursing assistant jobs, and Radiology nurse jobs.
Private hospitals, government hospitals, emergency services, pharmacies, schools, fitness centers, and doctor's clinics all have nursing career opportunities (full-time and part-time).
Are you considering a career in nursing but want to understand more? Are you hunting for a high-paying job that is still in demand? If you replied yes, nursing positions would be a fantastic place to begin your career.
What are some of the Top hospitals hiring nurses in the Gulf and the Middle East?
- NOA Dental Clinic
- Burjeel Hospitals
- Al Ahli Hospital, Doha
- Saudi German Hospital
- Boston Dental center
- Fakih IVF Oman
- Egypt Center for kidney disease
- Obeid Specialist Hospital
- Ibra Hospital, Oman
What is the job description for nurses?
- Treat medical emergencies.
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests.
- Teach patients and their families about illness or injury management.
- Perform complete health physicals and histories.
- Supervise the development of a patient plan of care.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensure that the equipment operates by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Resolve or report on patients' problems or needs.
- Identify patients' needs and act on them.
- Follow care regulations and standards.
What are the current wages for nurses in the Gulf and the Middle East?
Salaries vary based on whether the hospital is private or government-funded. Here are several nurse pay rates in various countries.
In the United Arab Emirates, a nurse's monthly payment is usually about 14,100 AED. Salaries differ between 10,300 and 20,000 AED.
In Saudi Arabia, a nurse's monthly wage is usually about 14,200 SAR. Salaries range from SAR 10,400 to SAR 20,100.
The average monthly salary for a nurse in Qatar is about 13,300 QAR. Salaries range from 9,720 to 18,900 Qatari Riyals (QAR).
In Egypt, a nurse's monthly wage is usually around 8,610 EGP. Salaries vary from 4,650 to 13,000 Egyptian pounds.
In the Gulf and the Middle East, what are the working hours for nursing jobs?
Business hours vary drastically depending on where you work. Nurses can operate from 5 to 8 hours a day, 4 to ten hours a day, or 3 to 12 hours a day. Nurses often rotate between morning, midday, and night shifts.
What are the most important hard skills for registered nurses?
- Receiving a B.S. or certificate of nursing (BSN)
- Earning an Associate Degree in Nursing
- Acquiring a licensed nurse certificate from the Health Authority
- Serving as a nurse in a hospital for 2-5 years
- Skilled and technological emerging experience knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and outstanding potential to solve challenges
- Graduate education in nursing, such as a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), (Ph.D.) in Nursing, or a Master of Science in Nursing, is required for the highest-paying jobs (MSN).
What soft skills do you need to be a nurse?
- The ability to check several patients at once.
- Capacity to deal with difficult conditions
- Experience in preventive treatment methods
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Loving and compassionate personality
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong health and wellness
What are the advantages of working as a nurse?
- Over time, paid vacations, maternity leave, and pension benefits are all included in the enticing wage packages.
- Children will be granted an education allowance.
- Flexibility, promotion, and job stability are also essential facets of the right profession.
- Health, dental, and life care, as well as travel reimbursements
- Ability to choose from a range of specialties
- Housing allowance
- Travel opportunities
Looking for a registered nurse job? Apply Here!