Writing is an enjoyable process in general. Imagine the idea of writing for a living, isn’t it interesting?
If you are one of the people who would like to take writing as a career and at the same time you want to live the freedom of being a freelancer, we introduce you to some tips to help you pursue that.
- Dr. Job is Thrilled to Announce its Latest ATS Integration with Lever Talent Management Solution (LeverTRM)
- How to Write an Experience Certificate Request Letter?
- Top 12 Civil Engineer Interview Questions (with answers)
- 60 Shopping Malls Common Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Women Jobs: 19 Top Career Options for Women of All Ages|Drjobpro.com
• Set reasons why you want to start a writing career
Is it passion, money, or curiosity? All these reasons are valid. It’s necessary to specify reasons for your goals so that you can be aware of your motives.
• Read constantly
Reading enriches your vocabulary and grammar. It also provides you with tons of information daily. An excellent writer should be a bookworm.
• Choose a niche
There are various types and fields of writing, like finance, travel, digital marketing, and alternative health. Choose what you like and break a leg.
• Build an outstanding writing portfolio
Be proud of your fabulous writings and put them in a portfolio. People wouldn’t be able to recognize your skills without you showing them.
• Share your writings online & get feedback
Don’t be shy and post your work on various platforms. You can create your blog or even post on social media. People would also give you feedback, which would improve your level.
• Find a mentor
A person always needs help, especially in the beginning. Always ask professionals and consider their advice. That would make you improve faster and better.
For a dream career, click here.