Today we are going to demonstrate the proper way of writing a professional email to your employer
- Dr. Job is Thrilled to Announce its Latest ATS Integration with Lever Talent Management Solution (LeverTRM)
- How to Write an Experience Certificate Request Letter?
- Top 12 Civil Engineer Interview Questions (with answers)
- 60 Shopping Malls Common Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Women Jobs: 19 Top Career Options for Women of All Ages|Drjobpro.com
- You should start the email with greeting, useful expressions for greeting are:
- The second step is stating the reason for why you’re writing the email, useful expressions may be:
- If you want to ask for something ,here are useful email expressions for making a request:
- If you want to agree to a request someone has made, here are useful expressions:
- If you want to submit a complaint, the suitable expressions are:
- If you want to apologize, use one of the email expressions below:
- If you want to attach files, you should write one of the expressions below:
- When you want to close an email, use one of these expressions:
- Finally, to end an email, say:
For a dream career, click here.