- Dr. Job is Thrilled to Announce its Latest ATS Integration with Lever Talent Management Solution (LeverTRM)
- How to Write an Experience Certificate Request Letter?
- Top 12 Civil Engineer Interview Questions (with answers)
- 60 Shopping Malls Common Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Women Jobs: 19 Top Career Options for Women of All Ages|Drjobpro.com
Robert Half, the global staffing firm, has surveyed salaries and the job market in the UAE. It has been found that facilities, e-commerce, distributions, healthcare, and insurance are among the top industries that are hiring nowadays.
Moreover, they have found that companies hire for soft skills, including agility, creativity, communications, and technical skills, to face the market's constant changes.
Gareth El Mettouri, Associate Director, Robert Half Middle East, said that many companies have successfully adapted to the new business reality. However, large numbers of laid-off employees were laid off.
He adds that the new digital era has driven companies to recruit new talents who are flexible enough to adapt easily to virtual procedures of recruitment and the challenging business markets. He assures that there are still many challenges to come.
These fields are hiring actively in the UAE, but also as part of its support and appreciation to the healthcare workers, UAE will operate around nine facilities in the UAE and 171 in India in 2021. So, recruiting nurses, doctors, relationship executives, and other medical staff is on the rise.
Find which positions are in high demand & how to apply here.
For a dream career, click here.